Video surveillance in the premises of AR Packaging Kraków Sp. z o.o. is used to guarantee security and protection of property. Compliance with the law of the processing of personal data that derive from the video surveillance follows from Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) Art. 6(1)(f). The legal basis in the Polish legislation is the Act on Personal Data Protection of 10 May 2018 and the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974.
- Video surveillance is used to ensure safety of employees and guests staying in the area of the plant and to protect property.
- Only image (without sound) is recorded and saved on a medium.
- Video surveillance is carried out in warehouses (A1, A2, D and F buildings), machine halls (C1 and C2 buildings), the administration and office building (B), the waste pressing building (H), entrances to buildings and their direct vicinity, trans-shipment ramps, parking sites, service yards, the entrance gate with the gate house.
- Surveillance records are stored for a maximum of 3 months; longer period of storage is possible only in case of proceedings carried out on the basis of legal provisions.
- The surveillance data may be received by: the Data Controller, the company providing security services for the Data Controller, the Police or other authorised entities.
- The Data Controller of data saved via the surveillance system cameras in the premises of AR Packaging Kraków located in Stanisławice 360, 32-015 Kłaj is AR Packaging Kraków Sp. z o.o.
- Recorded persons have a right to access the saved information.
- Recorded persons, if they decide that the processing of their personal data violates the GDPR provisions, have a right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – President of the Personal Data Protection Office.